sábado, 11 de mayo de 2013

A Beach




There's a beach I used to go every summer with my family when i was a child, it's called Pelluhue and it is on the seventh region. My grandpa has a house there, so when i say my family, i mean a lot of people 'cause my mom has 10 siblings, and it was a bit chaotic specially at night, when we had to make beds all over the floor, which i think was the best part, it was like camping inside the house and we used to throw pillows at each other and make fun until one of our parents got pissed and we had to go to sleep. 
I remember going to the river, because in the beach the water was so cold, and the waves so strong it was safer for us, little kids, not to bathe in it. Now of course, this is different, big waves call for surfers and there's even an anual contest.

A lot has changed in Pelluhue the past few years, the last time I went was before the Tsunami, so i think i wouldn't recognize much of it now, luckily for us, our grandpa's house wasn't destroyed by it, which is a real miracle considering it is about two blocks away from the ocean.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario