domingo, 12 de mayo de 2013

A Concert or Exhibition


If i have to choose a concert i want to write about, i think it would definitely be "Lollapalooza 2011" even though it's not actually just one.
Why?, well, because it was the first one ever made outside the USA, because i loved a lot of the artists that performed in it, and because if memory serves, it was the first two-days concert i ever went to. 
It was on April 02 and 03, inside Parque O'higgins, i went with two of my friends, and it was exhausting but a really awesome experience.
Some of the artists i remember the most were 30 seconds to mars, The Killers, Los Bunkers, Chico Trujillo, Deftones, and Jane's addiction with the band and some people hanging from the stage. 
I even got a not so little tree as a gift, it was kind of difficult to take it home, and i'm pretty sure i punched several people on the face with it, i can´t say for sure 'cause no one yelled at me but i noticed some guys laughing anyway.

I'll leave you a video i took from Lollapalooza's youtube channel, i hope you will enjoy it.




1 comentario:

  1. I was there too! My fav show was Bomba Stereo, psycedelic cumbia from Colombia. I also enjoyed Steel Pulse plus I got to see bits of The Killers, Fat-Boy Slim, Anita T and some other stuff. I only went on the Saturday.

    ResponderEliminar